Factors affecting crusher production capacity
It is the top priority of mineral processing industry to improve the production capacity of crusher. First of all, we should have a general understanding of the factors affecting the crusher's production capacity in order to achieve targeted.
Generally speaking, there are many factors that affect the production capacity of crusher. Generally speaking, there are six factors. The following will describe the six factors and put forward the corresponding solutions.
1. Hardness of materials. The harder the material, the more difficult it is to break, and the more serious the wear and tear on the equipment. The speed of breaking is slow, of course, the ability to break is small. This requires us to be moderate in the selection of materials.
2. The humidity of the material, that is, when the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere to the crusher, and also easy to block in the process of unloading conveying, resulting in reduced crushing capacity. To solve this problem, first of all, the temperature of the material should be strictly controlled when selecting the material. If the temperature of the selected material is too large, sunshine or air drying can be used to reduce the percentage of moisture in the material.
3. The fineness of the crushed material requires high fineness, that is, the finer the crushed material is, the smaller the crushing capacity will be. In this respect, it depends on the specific requirements of the concentrator. If there are no special requirements, the fineness of the material can be set as medium fine in general.
4. The composition of the material, the more fine powder contained in the material before crushing, the more it will affect the crushing. The belt conveyor is easy to adhere to the fine powder and affect the transportation. Therefore, for the fine powder content of the material should be screened in advance. The fine powder as far as possible from the material screening out, so as not to affect the normal work of the crusher.
5. Viscosity of materials. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier the adhesion. The material with high viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the crushing chamber in the crusher. If it can not be cleaned in time, it will seriously affect the working efficiency of the crusher, and seriously affect the normal operation of the crusher. Therefore, when choosing the material, we must pay attention to the viscosity of the material can not be too large.
6. The better the wear resistance of the crushing parts (hammer head, jaw plate) of the crushing equipment, the greater the crushing capacity. If it is not wear-resistant, it will affect the crushing capacity. In this regard, it is necessary to maintain the broken parts of the crusher regularly. If there is damage or damage, timely replacement, so as not to affect the normal work of the crusher.
Our company's existing YZP 8-hole brick press inventory is handled at a low price
The company currently has a variety of specifications and models of cone breaking broken walls and rolled mortar walls for sale at a low spot price. Interested parties, please contact: 13324215382.
The company currently sells a variety of mining equipment at low spot prices. Interested parties, please contact: 133242153820421-7268358.
On auspicious days in the first month, when the auspicious festival begins. At the beginning of the New Year, the festivities of the Spring Festival still linger in my heart
In order to meet the installation schedule of customers before the Spring Festival, workshop workers worked overtime to grab tasks. On January 15, 2023, three sets of equipment were installed Φ The 5x10m storage tank is shipped and hoisted in place.
On January 12, 2023, the 2022 Annual Commendation Conference of Chaozhong Development was held in the conference room on the second floor of the company. Mr. Chen Guangping, the general manager of the company, managers of all departments, exemplary individual who were commended and some employee representatives attended the conference.